Flowers and fruits of August (1/2)Click on thumbnails to open the large pictures of 600 px.
Japanese Pagoda Tree, Scholar-tree
Peruvian Pepper Tree
Turkish Filbert, Hazel
- Autumn pictures
- Pictures of barks
- Pictures of Leaves (herbarium)
- Treated leaves
- Pictures of flowers
- Pictures of landscapes
- Pictures under the snow
- Le Parc de Sceaux
- Identification of leaves/flowers and fruits
Last comments on trees :
- 07/02/16 : Japanese Cryptomeria - Genetic analysis of the oldest Cryptomerias in China ind...
- 14/12/14 : Hornbeam - thanks hello i am the webmaster this site is a translation I ...
- 12/11/14 : Hornbeam - Mr. What a great website. Wish there was a download availabl...
- 04/04/12 : livredor - excellent I recommend the site european trees which i just discove...
- 26/07/11 : Mountain Elm - elm I look for pieces of elm to make sculptures amateur I'v...
- 05/07/11 : Bald Cypress - Cypress in Normandy The pond of Harrow (61) between Mortagne au Perche and i...
- 29/06/11 : Linden - linden Muscat I'm looking for the Latin name of a hardy species of lim...
- 26/06/11 : Japanese Loquat - jam I made jam with the fruit is excellent.le taste a bit li...
- 14/06/11 : Japanese Cryptomeria - how to slow the growth? Hello: thank you for the site. We have a cryptomeria wh...
- 20/05/11 : Acacia - acacia The Acacia dealbata has no branches on the same phyllode...
- 13/05/11 : Laburnum - re laburnum risk I think that the intake quantity of the flowers is mainl...
- 02/05/11 : Laburnum - danger curious to see a plant as dangerous - although beautiful...