Advice of the month October
- Protect the bark of the trees of the bite of the rabbits with paper tapes, plastic muffs or a wire netting.
- Prove the stowing of your trees, adjust the diameter of necklaces to avoid the strangling of the trunk, and cram the earth at the foot of trees if it froze.
- Bring in the shrubbery at the foot of trees, shrubs or perennials organic matter: rotted manure, leaf mold, compost of your production (do not be deposit diseased leaves).
- In period frost free, you can prune trees with deciduous foliage. To know more about it, it is here.
- Think of watering conifers and shrubs with persistent foliage planted recently, especially after a period of cold dry, because their foliage sweats.
- In case of snowfall on evergreens, clear the snow of most bent branches which risk breaking.
- Remember to review your motorized equipment:: mower, chainsaw, sprayer ... and maintain your tools: grease, sharpen.