Advice of the month March
- Fruit trees:
- Remove some redundant fruit so that those which stay are nicer.
- Watch the attacks of aphids and of other insects and deal immediately if necessary.
- Treat Peach tree against the Leaf Curl if your tree is attacked.
- Trees and shrubs:
- Remove the faded flowers of your Rhododendrons and Azaleas.
- Plant trees and shrubs in containers.
- Prune shrubs having ended their spring blossoming (ex: Weigela, Lilac, seringa, Snowballs).
- Prune a first time your hedges of cherry laurel or of arborvitaes and other evergreens. As soon as it will rain, they will grow fast and you will take back your size-hedge in summer.